Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Oh What Do You Do In The Autumn Time?

People always speak about their favorite season, I used to think mine was spring, and I do love spring, but the more I thought about it I realize that my favorite season is the time when seasons are changing. I especially love the time between summer and fall as well as the time between winter and spring when all of these changes are so prevalent. This year we are in our new to us home and are experiencing all the seasons here for the first time and creating first memories to go with them.

Here are a few of the things we have enjoyed this year as summer has started fading into fall…

Moving into our new house

Mason’s baptism

Starting a new school year at a great new school

Getting the outside of the house painted…just getting done before the rain really started pouring

Apples…going to the apple farm, eating crisp fresh apples, and canning apples for the first time (apple pie filling and applesauce)

Pumpkins, especially the pumpkin patch

Halloween
The anticipation of Thanksgiving being just around the corner…thinking of family and blessings

I am sure there are many more and I will try to update this as they come to mind.

1 comment:

  1. It is so cool to look at all the great things that are happening for you right now. I feel that way about a lot of things too. We are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete