Thursday, December 2, 2010

Here's To You Amanda

Okay so my sister so kindly pointed out to me that I needed to update my blog so here we go...

First off I am not sure what to write about because I don't feel like anything special has been going on.  We had a busy week getting ready for Thanksgiving since we hosted at our house this year.  It was so much fun being able to enjoy the holiday in our new home!  I am amazed at how much more we feel at home here, more so than even the home we had in Rainier.  I love Newberg so much there are so many great families, lots of kids, and great schools I just love it here and I am so glad we have been blessed with this home.  Now if Amanda would move here it would be perfect (altough your probably tires of me saying that) ; ) 

Otherwise...Mason has been doing great in school, and has been enjoying cub scouts.  Xander also has been doing well in school and is being evaluated next week at Dornbecher Children's Hospital to make sure he has no other learning disabilites or anything other than the ADHD that he has been diagnosed with.  Carson has enjoyed having new friends and participated in the co-op preschool we have been participating in with some of the other families from church.  Colton has been growing like crazy and is climbing everything, I feel like I spend half the day pulling him off the kitchen table. 

We have all been enjoying our Christmas preparations this year.  For the first time ever I went black friday shopping aat 3:30 am.  I went with 2 great friends and it was crazy but fun and I was able to get most of the Christmas shopping done.  We have our fake tree up and are hoping to get a real tree this weekend for the front room.  Well thats the short of it....I will try and do better about updating this more often.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I feel special that I got to be in your post :) I believe you about Newberg! But Sama and I both feel better about Beaverton so far. But we are keeping an open mind and looking at our options. Love you!

    ReplyDelete