Saturday, October 23, 2010

Save Me Please....

I woke up to boys fighting which seemed like it would turn out ok because then they started playing which of course led to yelling (as in playing loudly), which led to...you guessed it- fighting again.

I finally went and shut myself in my bedroom without any luck because the two C's just came and started pounding on the door and crying for me.  Just when I got that dealt with Jonah walked in so I gave him c (little c) and headed back for the bedroom.  But C (big C) just followed me AGHHHHHH........  Anywho all of this has led to my feeling like I need to get out of the house but seeing as how I let M unlock the door yesterday and my keys have now mysteriously dissappeared I don't think that is going to happen either. 
That leaves me with the only responsible alternatives which are; to make cake and actually eat it vs. having one bite and making other people finish the rest before my self control is tested beyond limits, or blog about it.  Hmmm....maybe I will have to do both. 

I'm sure this day will get better, at least I keep telling myself it will get better, I actually feel kind of like the little engine that could.  Of course while I am typing c is doing a science experiment to see which will break first... Will it be the phone, the sliding glass door, or my patience?  I can't help but feel that the only thing missing is a dog like Marley from "Marley & Me".

1 comment:

  1. I think Carson is like a Marley all by himself :)
    Sorry your day is stressful though!

    ReplyDelete