Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Busy Bee

MONDAY

So we had a busy Monday, after the boys came home from school we cleaned off the pumpkins and started carving.  Mason made a monster face, Xander (who chose a white pumpkin) made a ghost, and Carson made a skeleton.  Too much fun.

After I made breakfast for dinner (whole wheat pancakes and bacon) and then we made Healthy (well healthier) Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.  We used whole wheat flour and coconut oil in place of margarine.  These cookies are a-maz-ing you can taste just the slightest hint of coconut and so yummy.  What a fun family day.

TODAY

Well I had a busy day starting out when I took the boys to school, then dropped Carson off at preschool.  I saw the naturopath after that and found out that it is quite possible that my headaches, nausea, and leg cramps are due to low magnesium.  If they are that would be great because the solution is so simple and just requires a magnesium supplement.  I also learned how to omit white sugar when baking and now I am really excited to try it! 

When I came home I did some boring housework before going to the chiropractor and to get allergy shots which of course was fine until I had a reaction to the shot.  Nothing major but they had to give me an extra dose of some special antihistamine and I had to wait for an hour before I could leave.  It was oh so much fun.  Oh well what can you do?

Overall I have just been feeling greatful for my family.  My husband is so wonderful to support me the way he does, watching the boys while I go to all these appointments trying to feel better.  I also appreciate my boys who are so cute, and sweet, and lovable, hugable, kissable, unbelievable.  I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment